Need to escape from the day to day life for a soul feeding wilderness experience? Then Corinna Wilderness is your answer.
Situated at the Southern Gateway to the Tarkine Wilderness lays the historical township of Corinna which has been transformed into a unique eco-tourism based business. With the surrounding cool temperate rainforest and the Pieman River, it is truly a great place to nourish your senses, away from access to standard electronic services and equipment. You truly can escape into the wilderness.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a queen eco cottage (one free night)
- Gourmet Ashgrove cheese and crackers on arrival
- 3-course Dinner for two people for each night
- Guided 1-hour tour to Lovers Falls and Savage River with an option of a 1.5-hour stunning rainforest walk back to Corinna
- A Day cruise on the Pieman River aboard the historic Arcadia II
- A copy of the book “The Tarkine”
- A choice of self-guided rainforest walks and kayaking to self-explore this amazing wilderness
Through winter for (Fri-Sun) on the following dates: May 12 & 26, June 9 & 23, July 7 & 21, August 4 & 18.
Per couple: $1100
Per family: (2 Adults & 2 Children 5-12 yrs) $1480
Per family: (4 Adults) $1780
(saving of $390)