Explore this exquisite heritage listed wilderness in winter. Learn more about fascinating, endangered animals with Devils@Cradle and indulge in produce derived and showcased from the Cradle to Coast Tasting Trail in the Highland Restaurant.
Inclusions (for 2 people)
- Day entry passes for into Cradle Mountain National Park
- Tickets to the Devils@Cradle Sanctuary and their Devil’s Night Feeding Tour
- Accommodation for two nights at Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge
- Full buffet breakfast on two mornings
- Piping hot chocolate on arrival to the lodge
- Two-course dinner at Highland Restaurant
1 May 2017 to 30 September 2017 – subject to availability.
Prices start from $760 (for two people)
(Inclusions worth $850 of value – a saving of $90)
A Saturday surcharge applies – please talk to the Reservations team for more details.